Registrierung Kalender FAQ & Boardregeln Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Linkdatenbank Startseite
Tradestation User Group Germany » freie Foren » Newbies » e 41-year-old goalie is the NHLs care » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
Gast

e 41-year-old goalie is the NHLs careAntwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. San Diego Padres Hoodie .com) - Four-time champion Novak Djokovic, reigning titlist Stan Wawrinka and Japanese star Kei Nishikori highlighted Mondays fourth-round winners at the Australian Open. The world No. 1 Djokovic got past Luxembourg left-hander Gilles Muller 6-4, 7-5, 7-5 in Mondays nightcap at Laver Arena to reach his 23rd consecutive Grand Slam quarterfinal. The seven-time Grand Slam champion and reigning Wimbledon titlist is seeking his fourth Aussie championship in five years, having captured three straight of his four Melbourne crowns from 2011-13. Up next for the great Djokovic, who has yet to drop a set through four matches here, will be eighth-seeded big-serving Canadian Milos Raonic, who is 0-4 lifetime against the Serb. Meanwhile, the fourth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka pulled out a 7-6 (7-2), 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (10- victory over Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez. Garcia-Lopez won the first five points of the fourth-set tiebreak and had five chances to force a fifth set at Melbourne Park, but Wawrinka saved all five before moving on. Garcia-Lopez stunned Wawrinka in the first round at last years French Open. Wawrinkas quarterfinal opponent on Wednesday will be the fifth-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Nishikori, who handled ninth-seeded former French Open finalist David Ferrer of Spain 6-3, 6-3, 6-3 on Day 8 of the fortnight. Looking ahead to his clash with Wawrinka, Nishikori said, Its going to be a really tough match because I have seen him play on TV a couple of matches. Even today he was playing really good. He can hit balls forehand, backhand -- great backhand actually. He can hit from anywhere at the back. Its going to be a tough match. But obviously Im in the quarterfinals, so no easy matches coming up. Hopefully I can play another good match. For sure it gives me confidence that I beat him in the U.S. Open. Its not like I cant beat him. Its going to be a fun match for sure. Nishikori made history as he became the first Asian man to contest a Grand Slam final last year when he defeated three Top-10 players, including Wawrinka in five sets in the quarters, to reach the U.S. Open final. The aforementioned Raonic had to outlast 12th-seeded Spanish lefty Feliciano Lopez, 6-4, 4-6, 6-3, 6-7 (7-9), 6-3, to reach the round of eight. Lopez saved seven match points before succumbing to the big Canadian. Raonic became the first Canadian man in the Open Era to reach the Aussie Open quarters and is also the second Canadian man in history to reach three major quarterfinals, following in the footsteps of Robert Powell at Wimbledon in 1908, 10 and 12. Its great to be doing what Im doing and that it is making a difference, said Raonic. It is, I guess, part of some history, if you look really deep. But at the end of the day, at the same time, Im always pushing myself for what I want to achieve. Im always sort of looking in the mirror and saying, Thats who I have to compare myself to: to myself. The quarterfinals will commence Tuesday, as third-seeded former world No. 1 Rafael Nadal will take on seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych and sixth-seeded Andy Murray will battle heavy Aussie crowd favorite Nick Kyrgios. Nadal beat Berdych in the 2010 Wimbledon final and is 18-3 lifetime against the big Czech. The reigning French Open king Nadal is a 14-time Grand Slam champ, including an Aussie title in 2009. Hes also a two-time runner-up in Melbourne, including last year when he was stunned by Wawrinka in the final. Murray is a two-time major titlist whos lost in three Aussie Open finals. San Diego Padres Trevor Cahill Jersey .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€¡± a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. James Shields Padres Jersey . He insists hes not counting. "If youre thinking hits, youre not paying attention to wins," Altuve said Sunday after leading the Houston Astros past the Texas Rangers 3-2. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/ty...ss-jersey-c-16/ . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.If there was a clear sign that Graham DeLaet was over the flu that kept him bed-ridden for most of the week, it came in the form of a Wednesday night Tweet: "After 4 days of being sick, doing some BBQing and drinking a cold beer. The kid is back!" The second sign was evident at Valhalla Golf Club on Thursday where DeLaet fashioned a solid round of two-under 69. Despite seeing the 18 holes just once before the tournament started, he played like a member. "I felt pretty good this morning for the first time," said DeLaet. "I woke up and felt pretty normal and went through my regular routine. I didnt really know exactly what to expect out there because my preparation wasnt there but I played well." DeLaet started well with a birdie on his first hole but his unfamiliarity with the course bit him on the second. He played what he thought was a perfect tee shot but the line was off and his ball ran through the dogleg into the rough, leading a bogey. He rolled in a 25-footer on the sixth hole for another birdie and added two more on 10 and 11. Two bogeys on 14 and 17, along with a birdie on the 16th rounded out his day. In addition to his health, the competitiveness was also back in DeLaet. That was clear on the final hole when he was expecting better results from his second shot which landed hard and bounced over the green. When he arrived at his ball, he slapped his glove on his thigh, obviously upset that his shot wasnt perfect. "I was a little disappointed to finish like that," he admitted. "I hit two great shots on 118 and had to chip out of a tricky lie but I played really well and Im happy with that. Fernando Rodney Jersey. It was a good start." Thats the DeLaet that has been so successful on the course, the DeLaet who equalled the course record at Royal Montreal two weeks ago and the DeLaet who was hot after missing the cut at the British Open. Hes feisty, determined. This is guy who says he likes to win at everything, even when hes playing cards against his wife. On this day, however, he gave a lot of credit to his other partner, caddie Julien Trudeau whose pre-tournament reconnaissance he relied on several times throughout the day. "I feel like Julien did a really good job," he said. "He was kind of guiding me around on a couple of holes I didnt know the exact line but it was a good day." Overall, DeLaet was on form missing just three fairways and hitting 13 greens on the day. Thats a good sign that his game that was heating up before he fell ill, has remained now that hes better. "It was bad timing," he said of the bug. "I was really starting to find my form the last couple of months. Theres usually two or three times a year when you feel youre playing really well and this was one of them, so bad timing. But it feels like I can kind of pick up where I left off. This is DeLaets sixth major and after making the cut in the British a year ago, hes missed in the next four including all three this year. Hes on a good path towards ending that streak here. A good round on Friday will most certainly make him feel a whole lot better. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

29.06.2017, 07:50
  « Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: