Registrierung Kalender FAQ & Boardregeln Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Linkdatenbank Startseite
Tradestation User Group Germany » freie Foren » Newbies » offence for the fourth consecutive season. He will team with offensive » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
Gast

offence for the fourth consecutive season. He will team with offensiveAntwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

American businessman Randy Lerner put Aston Villa up for sale on Monday after eight years in control of the Premier League club, saying he was drained by the "week-in, week-out battles. Matt Garza Jersey ." Lerners future plans have been the subject of intense speculation following another season when the central England club -- the European Cup champion in 1982 -- came close to relegation. "I have come to know well that fates are fickle in the business of English football. And I feel that I have pushed mine well past the limit," Lerner said in a statement. "I feel further thatnow is the time for me to look for new ownership and thus new leadership." Lerner, the former owner of the NFLs Cleveland Browns, bought Villa in 2006 for 62.2 million pounds and pledged to return the club to the top of the English game. During his time as owner, Villa reached the League Cup final in 2010, losing to Manchester United, and finished sixth in the Premier League for three straight seasons from 2008-10 under manager Martin ONeill. But since ONeills departure in 2010, Villas fortunes have tumbled and a youthful team managed by Paul Lambert has narrowly avoided relegation the last two years. It finished 15th in the 20-team league this season and is desperate for investment in new signings. "The last several seasons have been week-in, week-out battles," Lerner said in his statement. "Iowe it to Villa to move on, and look for fresh, invigorated leadership, if in my heartIfeelIcan no longer do the job." Villa has won the English league title seven times, most recently in 1981 -- the year before the team lifted the European Cup by beating Bayern Munich 1-0. Lerner is one of a slew of American owners of clubs in the lucrative Premier League, along with Stan Kroenke at Arsenal, the Glazer family at Manchester United, John Henry at Liverpool and Ellis Short at Sunderland. Fulham, which was relegated from the top flight this season, was bought by American businessman Shahid Khan last July. Paul Molitor Brewers Jersey .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. Milwaukee Brewers Neftali Feliz Jersey . Tottenham claimed top spot in Group K by winning 2-0 at Tromso after defender Adnan Causevic scored an own goal before Mousa Dembele put the result beyond doubt. Valencia made sure it will finish first in Group A with a 1-0 win at Swansea thanks to an early goal from Dani Parejo. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/c...ter-jersey-c-7/ . This is Lowry¡¯s third time winning the award in his career. He won the award last season and as a member of the Houston Rockets in 2011.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter. Henne and the team agreed to a two-year contract worth $8 million Friday, keeping him from hitting the free-agent market. Hennes deal includes $4.5 million guaranteed in the first year and comes four days before the beginning of free agency and one day before Henne could have started negotiating with other teams. Coach Gus Bradley made it clear on a conference call that the plan is for Henne to be the starter, even if the general manager Dave Caldwell selects a quarterback with the No. 3 pick in the May draft. "Thats our plan," Bradley said. "If we did go that route, where we did bring in a quarterback at No. 3, wed like to create an environment where that quarterback could come in and just put all of his focus on preparation and learning without the distractions that come with it. That would be the ideal environment. "We feel good about that ... And if we draft a guy at No. 3, if that should happen, he could learn and just see how he progresses. Now, if we did do that and he did really well, were going to be open to it. Were obviously going to play the best guy. We want to create an environment like that for him to compete in, and I think that would give him the best opportunity to get better." Henne signed a two-year deal worth $6.75 million with Jacksonville in 2012. He started 13 games last season and threw for 3,421 yards, with 13 touchdowns with 14 interceptions, after replacing benched starter Blaine Gabbert. His return could mean the end of Gabberts tenure in Jacksonville, especially if the team drafts another quarterback. Gabbert is in the final year of his contract, and although his 2014 salary is guaranteed, the Jaguars are unlikely to keep Gabbert as the third-stringer. "It all depends on what we do in the draft," Bradley said. Tyler Thornburg Jersey. "Just want to have flexibility in the draft to make sure that we can draft the best players at the position where were drafting and not to be handcuffed. Now, whether we decide to draft a quarterback in the draft or not, obviously thats something that Dave and I are looking at. I havent had any of those discussions like that with Blaine. I told him right after the season, come in, compete and lets go. Lets see what happens." Henne is 5-14 as a starter in two seasons with the Jaguars. A second-round pick by the Miami Dolphins in 2008, Henne said he preferred to stay in Jacksonville. "From my standpoint, we did want to talk to a couple of teams," Henne said. "But we figured if we got what we wanted -- and Jacksonville was my No. 1 choice -- that we would go ahead and sign with Jacksonville and not even venture out and talk with other teams. It was my No. 1 choice and I wanted to be there, so it all worked out for both sides." The decision keeps Henne from having to learn a new offence for the fourth consecutive season. He will team with offensive co-ordinator Jedd Fisch in hopes of improving one of the worst passing attacks in the league. Henne also knows the team could draft a quarterback who could push him for the starting spot. "This being my seventh year, there are no surprises," Henne said. "If they bring in a quarterback at No. 3, thats just only another guy in there thats going to try to compete and make me better and hopefully I can make him better. What it really all comes down to is helping the team win, and Ive always been a team player. Im going to bust my butt to be the starter and hopefully be the starter there for a long time. Whatever they do, thats their decision. My job is to help lead this team and be the starter Day 1." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

28.06.2017, 05:43
  « Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: