Registrierung Kalender FAQ & Boardregeln Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Linkdatenbank Startseite
Tradestation User Group Germany » freie Foren » Newbies » e year. Caldwell, though, sounded like the te » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
Gast

e year. Caldwell, though, sounded like the teAntwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

SAN DIEGO -- The Kansas City Royals had to work overtime to end a season-high, five-game losing streak and get their first win at Petco Park. Mike Trout Jersey . Alex Gordon singled in the go-ahead run with one out in the 11th inning and pinch-hitter Billy Butler followed with an RBI double to give the Royals a 3-1 victory against the San Diego Padres on Tuesday night. The Royals also got great pitching from starter Jeremy Guthrie and relievers Wade Davis and Greg Holland, who held San Diego to one run on six hits. "We knew that we were 0-7 in this place and we needed to change that," manager Ned Yost said. "Our pitching allowed us to do that tonight. Guthrie, Wade Davis, Holland, were all fantastic. They kept us in position, right there in the ballgame, until we could break it open. It took us 11 innings to do it, but the pitching was tremendous." Eric Hosmer started the winning rally when he hit a leadoff double to centre off Nick Vincent (0-1). Gordon singled to right with one out and Hosmer beat the throw home with a headfirst slide, touching the plate with his left hand. "A long losing streak it seems like, so we just needed something positive to happen there," Gordon said. "I was able to find a hole. It works." Butler then doubled in Gordon. "I think the frustration was kicking in a little bit but hopefully this can motivate us a little bit," Gordon said. Davis (2-1) pitched two innings of one-hit ball for the victory, striking out four. Greg Holland, who blew the save Monday night, pitched the 11th for his eighth save in nine chances. Guthrie went a season-high eight innings, allowing one run and four hits, with two strikeouts and one walk. "He threw strikes, changed speeds and kept the ball down," Yost said. "The air was thick tonight and the ball didnt really carry so that really benefited me and helped me to get deep in the game," Guthrie said. "Overall I dont think I had my best stuff, but the park played to my advantage tonight." The Padres were denied their first three-game winning streak of the season. The teams played extra innings for the second straight night. San Diego won 6-5 in 12 innings Monday night. The Royals had a scoring chance in the ninth against Huston Street. Alcides Escobar singled to centre and stole second and third, all with one out. He tried to score on Lorenzo Cains pop foul down the first-base line but was thrown out by Kyle Blanks to end the inning. "I was surprised the runner was going," catcher Yasmani Grandal said. "Kyle has a very good arm. For him that was an easy catch and throw." Each starter gave up a home run. San Diegos Yasmani Grandal homered for the second straight game, a solo shot to right field off Guthrie with one out in the fourth for a 1-0 lead. It was his fourth, moving him into the team lead. Grandal hit a tying three-run shot in the sixth inning Monday night. Salvador Perez tied it with a homer leading off the sixth off San Diegos Robbie Erlin. It was Perezs third. "I wanted to get it on his hands. But I left it out over the middle of the plate," Erlin said. Erlin got a no-decision after losing his previous four starts. He allowed one run and three hits in seven innings, struck out five and walked four. "My curve felt good," he said. "It felt like my offspeed pitches were what I was on with. I was trying to get a feel for my fastball." NOTES: Vincent gave up three hits in the 11th. He had given up only three hits combined in his last 11 outings. ... Manager Bud Black said the Padres will call up a pitcher on Wednesday because the bullpen has been taxed. ... Black said 3B Chase Headley could be activated from the 15-day disabled list on Saturday. Hes been out with a strained right calf. ... The series concludes Wednesday when Kansas City RHP James Shields (3-3, 3.11) opposes RHP Andrew Cashner (2-4, 2.72). Andrelton Simmons Angels Jersey . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury. Kole Calhoun Jersey . The 28-year-old from Rochester, Alta., was selected by the Redblacks from the Saskatchewan Roughriders roster in the 2013 CFL Expansion Draft. http://www.baseballangelsofficial.com/ko...oun-jersey-c-8/ . Three days after falling to Hamilton, Abbotsford scored three goals in 53 seconds en route to a convincing 5-1 win over the Bulldogs Saturday in American Hockey League play. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars plan to let veteran running back Maurice Jones-Drew test free agency. General manager Dave Caldwell said Tuesday that Jones-Drew has "earned the right" to enter the market in March. Caldwell added that the Jaguars would decide whether to match or beat another teams offer. "This is his first time, hes been a great player in this organization, hes had a great career and hes earned the right to see what his value and his market is," Caldwell said. "And its our right to decide if we want to match it and bring him back. I think thats kind of where were at now." Jones-Drew, a second-round draft pick in 2006, has 8,071 yards rushing and 68 touchdowns in eight seasons. He missed the final 10 games last season with a left foot injury and played much of this season while recovering from surgery and dealing with a strained right hamstring. The running back made it clear Monday that he wants to stay in Jacksonville, but said his decision is all about money. He just played out a five-year, $31 million contract. The deal paid him $4.95 million in 2013. Jones-Drew also acknowledged Monday that he has a number in mind, but he sounded resigned to a potential move. "Hopefully I can stay here, but thats not up to me," he said. "Its time to sit back with my family and talk and see whats best for us. I have three kids, dont want to move them around, but if thats the case, then it has to be done. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Bud Norris Jersey. Well see. There are some other variables." Last year, the free-agent market for running backs was relatively soft. Detroits Reggie Bush (4 years, $16 million), Atlantas Steven Jackson (3 years, $12 million), Buffalos Fred Jackson (3 years, $10.8 million) and Tennessees Shonn Green (3 years, $10 million) failed to land huge deals in the open market. Jones-Drew certainly will want at least something similar, if not better. Then again, hes coming off one of his worst seasons. He ran for 803 yards and five touchdowns in 2013. Critics argue that Jones-Drew, who turns 29 in March, has lost a step and hasnt been the same since gaining 1,606 yards on 343 carries in 2011. They also insist his running style -- he welcomes contact and gains most of his yards between the tackles -- will shorten his career. Others, including Jones-Drew, believe he will return to Pro Bowl form once he fully recovers from his foot injury. They also point to this being his first season running behind a zone-blocking scheme and that he lost both starting offensive tackles early in the year. Caldwell, though, sounded like the team is ready to move in another direction. "I think we need to upgrade," Caldwell said. "Were always looking to upgrade all positions. Step 2 is to raise that standard of acceptance, and we do have to address that. We always have to have a contingency plan in place for all positions." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

14.06.2017, 04:46
  « Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: