Registrierung Kalender FAQ & Boardregeln Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Linkdatenbank Startseite
Tradestation User Group Germany » freie Foren » Newbies » ng really well today, especially the iron shots," she said. &quot » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
Gast

ng really well today, especially the iron shots," she said. &quotAntwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

WINNIPEG - The Winnipeg Jets agreed to terms on a three-year entry-level contract with goaltender Eric Comrie on Tuesday. Nicklas Lidstrom Red Wings Jersey . The two-way deal has an average annual value of US$925,000, the NHL team said in a release. Comrie has played in 30 games with the Tri-City Americans of the Western Hockey League this season. He has a 14-13-3 record, 2.52 goals-against average and .923 save percentage. In 98 career WHL games with the Americans, the 18-year-old native of Newport Beach, Calif., has a 53-33-8 record. Comrie was selected by the Jets in the second round (No. 59 overall) of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. Tomas Tatar Red Wings Jersey . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it. Brett Hull Jersey .C. -- Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons. http://www.redwingshockeypro.com/authent...d-wings-jersey/ . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting.BELMONT, Mich. -- Sandra Gal made six straight birdies on her back nine Thursday to take the first-round lead in the Meijer LPGA Classic, while Michelle Wie withdrew because of a wrist injury. Gal, the 29-year-old German who won her lone LPGA Tour title in 2011, birdied Nos. 3-8 and finished with a par on No. 9 for a 6-under 65 at Blythefield Country Club. "I was in a zone, I was really relaxed," Gal said. "I was talking a lot to my caddie and to my playing partners, just kind of letting it happen instead of forcing it." Wie was 5 over after nine holes when she pulled out. She fought injuries to both wrists in 2007. "It just started hurting last week and kept getting worse," Wie said in the parking lot outside the medical trailer. "It got to the point where I really couldnt hold a club today. Im going to try and get an MRI right now and see what my next steps are. So well see." The U.S. Womens Open winner in June for her second victory of the year, Wie said she hoped to be able to play next week in the LPGA Championship -- the fourth major championship of the season. South Koreas Inbee Park was a stroke behind Gal. Australias Katherine Kirk opened with a 67, and Azahara Munoz was another stroke back along with IIhee Lee, Katy Harris, Gerina Piller, Amy Young and Line Vedel. Second-ranked Lydia Ko, the 17-year-old star coming off a victory in the Marathon Classic in Sylvania, Ohio, matched Paula Creamer with a 69, and top-ranked Stacy Lewis shot 70. Gal played in the morning wave in the LPGA Tours first regular tournament in Michigann since the Oldsmobile Classic ended its nine-year run in East Lansing in 2000. Dennis Cholowski Jersey. Gal said her birdie run, which tied the best string on the tour this season, was a combination of hitting her iron shots inside 10 feet on each of the holes and then making solid putting strokes. "You have to be on the right side of the hole to have chances at birdies and I was on the front nine," she said. "I like this old-style type course and the greens are perfect. There were no long putts, just solid ones after good iron shots and I hit a couple real close, like 3 or 4 feet. It was a little bit of everything." Park has one victory this year after winning six times last season. "Everything was working really well today, especially the iron shots," she said. "The greens are rolling really well, too. Theyre rolling really true. I hit a lot of good putts so thats giving me confidence going into the next three days." Lewis, who has three wins and 13 top-10 finishes this year, said she played better than she scored. "Ive been working on a few things with my golf swing and was pretty happy actually with the way I hit it -- just had a bunch of putts right over the edge," Lewis said. "Overall, pretty happy with it even though the score is not quite what I was looking for." Ko had the same issue with putts just missing. "The golf course is in great shape so the birdies are there to be made," she said. "I just didnt make as many as I would have liked. I really like the way Im playing, though." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

14.06.2017, 04:43
  « Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: